Monday, July 14, 2008

Argentina Part 2

I didn't take many pictures during the second part of the trip....
and for the first time in a very long time, I didn't paint-- at all (some people call that a vacation....)


You can't see them but there are Condors in those cliffs.... right next to that crack in the rock...near the white spot....



A fearless helicopter bird*




We had him eating out of our hands....
Afterwards there was a beautiful hike down... in the dark... under an incredible star filled sky....past rabid man-eating killer cows and possibly a vampire or two (maybe a few werewolves too). The car mysteriously moved farther and farther away but we made it through. Still it was one of my favorite hikes.



View from Los Gigantes



* don't know the actual name but it sounds like a helicopter when it goes whizzing past your head...

1 comment:

queparece? said...

I think I can see some white spots on the right.!!!
Are those really condors? wow!

Weren`t you afraid of the killer labradors? I heard there are some in that far far away land where they don`t know heat.