Sunday, July 09, 2006

7.9 In Progress (still...)

The set up (without the model):


Almost done. Now that I've had time to look at it without the model, I see a bunch of things that are going to drive me nuts unless I fix them. You can see from the set up photo that I move things, & change colors to make it work better. Also this photo was taken at night. The colors above are actually more accurate but I'm going to be lazy and not worry about it.


Here's a new one. This scene is in my sketchbook ( Sam's Place) it's my neighbor's house across the street. I decided to only work on it from 7:30 - 8:30 in the morning. The light changes pretty quickly in the morning but its also interesting to notice the differences between same hour but different days. If the light is not close enough I'll wait.

No comments: